Programs have become an integral part of today’s weddings because they serve many functions:
- Programs make your guests feel “at home” during your wedding ceremony by providing a guide to the ceremony and the people involved in it.
- Programs make timeless souvenirs that your families and guests can take with them to remember your special day.
- Programs can provide information about how to get to the reception.
- Programs are the most appropriate place to recognize deceased parents, grandparents, etc.
- Programs can inform guests about your new address, phone number, etc.
For the most flexible custom program, we use our business card stock (in white or ecru) for the cover and, if needed, a matching letterhead stock for the inner sheets. We have 4 different measurements/types of Program templates you can choose from: 11 x 7.75 scored at 5.5, 10.25 x 7.25 scored at 5 1/8 with Inner sheets at 10 x 7 centered, 8.5 x 11 scored at 4.25 Linen texture, or 4.125 x 11 Linen card*. Prices include the stock, printing front and back, and scoring the cover for easier folding; if you do not email us the copy (text) for the program in a Word document, you may incur additional typesetting costs.
If you would like to drill holes for ribbons it is an extra $18 for the first 100 programs and an additional $4 for every 25 after that.
We use the cursive font from your invitations and TS 43S unless otherwise specified.
* The 4.125 x 11 Linen card has a minimum order of 200 due to processing needs.
Menus are a great guide for your guests from the rehearsal dinners to the Reception. If you are having a course meal with multiple options, a menu will be a valuable help as well as an aesthetically appealing addition to your stationary.
Sizes can range from 20 ELC to Tea Length. Depending on your menu selection we can put a menu on most of our size options. See below for some examples.